Lysis' Programme Management and Project Portfolio Governance services provide:
Portfolio and Programme Governance
- Benefits-oriented delivery
- Steering Committee management
- Programme design authority
- Programme budget management and reporting
- Senior stakeholder management
Operations and IT change management
- Embedding tangible, workable change in to the business operation
- Delivery of tangible business benefit on the ground
- Programme planning using a practical mix of waterfall and agile techniques.
- Management and execution of multiple linked projects ensuring that all team members are fully aware of their duties and managed to ensure progress.
- Senior stakeholder management and reporting.
- Planning, management and execution of a single project
Project management office (PMO)
- Project administration and reporting
- Our focus on the delivery of benefits to the business (in addition to the achievement of pre-determined project tasks and the control of risk) enables us to work with you to deliver complex programmes in the context of changing business pressures.
- A key feature of our programme / project methodology is to divide delivery into short step-change improvements, enabling us to deliver a regular stream of targeted, visible benefits to the business whilst also retaining the flexibility to adjust future-steps as the environment changes.
- We use intuitive, graphical tools to track and report on the achievement of project milestones and deliverables, the management of project risks and the delivery of project benefits.