Case Study: Global Client On-Boarding - Integration and Redesign in a Major Bank Merger
Two major European investment banks
Merger of the two major European Investment Banks.
- The two major European investment banks had their own set of systems, procedures and clients that needed integrating into the single bank whilst continuing to on-board their new clients.
- Implementation of a single Client On-boarding organisational structure and system and alignment of systems & procedures to a single global policy.
- Lysis provided experienced consultants with relevant expertise who used their skills in regulatory compliance and operational change to devise a suitable single solution to meet business needs of the merged bank.
- A Target Operating Model incorporating a strategic systems architecture was developed.
- A System Integration Plan leveraging the best of the breed technology and working practices was produced.
- The Target Operating Model was implemented globally.
- Synergies including staffing and applications support were delivered.
- Operational effectiveness through global enablement of efficient workflow solution was in place.
- Reduced administrative burden on Front-Office sales-focussed staff.